S/N Offence Penalty Since
1.

Surely the donors account will be erased when he/she fails, and you will have no one left to pay you when its your turn to receive.

12.Jun.2017

2.

Naturally you won't get paired to receive cash, because you will only end up discouraging your future donors from joining the platform and thus reduce cash circulation.

12.Jun.2017

3.

The said account will be locked if after 3 days of receiving cash did not recycle, because it is seen as an invalid and a domant account.

12.Jun.2017

4.

Both the down payment of 10% and the remaining 90% to be donated after 14 days will be cancelled and not be matched.

12.Jun.2017

5.

Your receive cash request won't be successful, you are to request only what you see in your available for withdrawal then the system attaches your 10% from the old cash wallet.

12.Jun.2017

6.

Your donation won't be successful, you are required to always donate above your benchmark.

12.Jun.2017

7.

Your remaining "to be donated cash" of 90% will not be approved and cancelled with your account locked immediately.

12.Jun.2017

8.

Your account will be blocked after 3 days of not re-donating cash after you have received your last requested cash.

12.Jun.2017

9.

Both the receiver that cancelled the true p.o.p (teller) and his direct upliner (refree) account will be erased completely and blocked.

12.Jun.2017

10.

The donor accounts gets blocked "permanently" and can't be unblocked.

12.Jun.2017

11.

The cash inside the donors msc wallet (some or all) gets erased and account gets blocked.

12.Jun.2017

12.

The related msc account will remain locked until the phone number is validated.

12.Jun.2017